My Yoga Practice - MYPenhance your understanding & skills through personalised instruction
My Yoga Practice – Class
The environment of this class is similar to a morning practice session, as everyone works together in the same room doing different yoga sequences. The teacher will touch base with each participant as they progress through their given sequence, adjusting & suggesting ways to work. It is a powerful way to develop your understanding & technique!
- Wednesday 6.30PM – 2 hour class
- Class offered as 4 or 8 consecutive sessions (single session also available)
- Enrolments accepted anytime
- MYP can be attended over a longer period & used as your regular weekly class
Our classes run daily during School Terms only. Check our Intensives page for classes during school holiday periods.
Click here to book and pay online!
My Yoga Practice – all levels welcome
Students say their understanding & progression is significant while attending.
- My Yoga Practice is suitable for anyone wishing to enhance their learning.
- Also suitable for pregnant women wishing to develop a prenatal yoga practice.
- Take the sequence with you to continue your practice at home.
Duration is 2 hours – please arrive 5-10 minutes before the class so we can start on time! Thanks
Suitable for all levels (except absolute beginners…please attend a Yoga Basics class, experienced beginners ok!)
Classes start promptly so please arrive 10 minutes prior. For added security, doors are locked upon class commencement.
Please note that all purchases made via our online store will appear as ‘EZIDEBIT’ on your statement. Thank you!
We close on public holidays.
“Yoga allows you to rediscover a sense of wholeness in your life, where you do not feel like you are constantly trying to fit broken pieces together”
“My Yoga Practice has really helped me get inspired to do yoga at home”
“It’s really fun – I didn’t realise yoga could be so enjoyable!”
“It was great to go at my own pace and develop the poses over time, its all so much clearer now, thank you!.”
Yoga Jivana Students